To submit your resume for future positions, please submit your current resume to Jobs@Heritageacademyaz.com
- 2-3 years of experience as a teacher. Prior experience in an academic setting is preferred.
- Ability to enforce high standards of behavior, dress, and character in oneself and with students.
- Excellent communication, technical, and organization skills.
- Professional and friendly disposition.
- Proficient with computers and software applications.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in related subject with an emphasis in education/teaching preferred. Professional experience also valuable.
- for HS candidates, prior experience teaching college level courses in an academic subject like math, science, language, history, communication is a plus.
Heritage Academy offers competitive salaries/wages and compensation, including healthcare. Heritage participates in the Arizona State Retirement System.
For more information, submit a resume to Jennifer Whitmire (Human Resources) at email@example.com.
We will begin interviewing for these positions in January 2019. Thank you for your interest in Heritage Academy.
Welcome to the Heritage Academy employment page!
Employees at Heritage are committed to the growth and development of young people. Providing the highest quality education and character development are key qualities for every member of the Heritage faculty.
Heritage Academy has a positive working environment. Heritage faculty are expected to perform at a high level and focus on serving the parents and scholars of our school. We continually strive for increased academic performance with proven teaching and facilitation methods.
We are always accepting resumes from people interested in future openings in the core academic subjects. We are particularly interested in candidates who have taught college or university level courses or in a dual/concurrent enrollment capacity. This requires individuals with a graduate degree in the subject area or a graduate degree and 24 credits in the subject teaching area.
Outstanding 7th and 8th-grade teachers are also highly valued and needed. Junior High teachers must have a Bachelor’s degree and be Highly Qualified. (6th grade exists at our Gateway campus and Maricopa campus, starting July 2019)
All eligible teachers also must have a current AZ fingerprint clearance card.