By: Dylan Whittaker, Heritage Academy Scholar, Gateway campus
Video games are a fun thing to use a to pass time or to have fun with your friends after school or on weekends. At Heritage, there are many people that bring and play games with each other during lunch or after school to have some fun or even a competition. These are the top 5 most popular game consoles at Heritage.
- A phone is the most popular and most portable device that kids at Heritage use to play and have fun with apps. Kids play games such as Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Plants VS. Zombies, etc. These are the most popular games that kids will play. It’s not just kids too! Even teachers can be caught playing a round or two of Candy Crush!
- The Nintendo Switch is the console for one of the most popular games on campus! Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! Kids love to have a good fight in SSBU or even make bets or have a competition to see who has more skill.
- The Nintendo 3DS is an easy and portable console. The folding ability the Nintendo 3DS has makes it extremely portable. Games played on the Nintendo 3DS include Pokemon Series, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Mario, etc. These are very entertaining games that everyone can have fun with.
- Just like the Nintendo 3DS, the Nintendo DS is almost the exact same but without a 3D ability and is a bit older. The Nintendo DS is a classic console that many kids remember spending their childhood with. Games on the Nintendo DS include Legend of Zelda Series, Mario Series, Pokemon Series, and even some puzzle games.
- The Gameboy is an extremely old console that many of the kids parents remember playing on when they were a kid. The Gameboy was one of the first consoles ever made by Nintendo. It was one of the first portable ones to ever exist too! The Gameboy has the ability to fold like the Nintendo 3DS and the Nintendo DS. Games include the first Mario games, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, and all of the classics.